The deadline for abstract submission has now passed. Abstract placement for post deadline submissions will be done on a best effort basis.
Please note – Submitting an abstract does not mean you are registered for the 2016 Meeting. If you wish to attend the Meeting, please go to Registration.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (301) 209-3290.
- Authors of contributed abstracts are limited to one abstract (oral or poster) as first author.
- The first author should always be the presenting author.
- If more than one contributed abstract is submitted with the same first author, one abstract will be placed in a regular session and other abstracts may be rejected at the organizers’ discretion.
- Invited speakers may submit one contributed abstract as first author in addition to their invited abstract.
- Speakers in minisymposia may not submit contributed abstracts as first author in addition to their minisymposium abstract.